Saturday, March 1, 2014
Tuesday, February 18, 2014
Want to take your outfit to the next level? Kix'ies are the perfect solution for an accessory that's classy and comfortable. 10 of our favorite bloggers are styling their Kix'ies below… and the possibilities are endless! Whether you want to show the band or keep the secret to yourself, these ladies are rocking them in these looks!
|Fashion Addict LA|
We love the contrast in this outfit; fully covered with the jacket and just showing a hint of leg with her Kix'ies. A perfect mix of class and sex appeal.
|All Things Kate|
Did you know she was wearing Kix'ies? A perfect example of how they can be worn without showing the band! And the best part? They stay up! No need to adjust them like you have to do with tights.
|Hooah and Hiccups|
We love this classic look; perfect for a date night or girls night out! Samantha also chose the hide the band and give off the impression she was wearing ordinary tights. But according to her, Kix'ies are anything but ordinary!
|A Pinch of Lovely|
This outfit is all about transitioning from day to night; by adding her Kix'ies and a jacket, she's ready to take her daytime look to nighttime fab!
Snow on the ground? No problem! By adding her Kix'ies to this outfit, she was able to rock this fabulous red dress in the middle of winter. We love it!
LaEisha shares how Kixies can give you a classic look or a sexy edge. She loves how they stay up without slipping down throughout the day or night. And that makes us happy too!
We love Kristin's look! She raves about Kix'ies and their amazing fit for all sizes. Doesn't she look great?!
|According to Kimberly|
We love the subtle hint of pattern mixing here with the long aztec tribal dress and her spotted Kix'ies! Perfect of example of a more "casual" look with Kix'ies.
We love this New Years Eve look! Perfect example of how Kix'ies can complete any look for a special occasion.
We love how she paired the Kix'ies with black booties and a neutral dress. They're the perfect touch to a classy look!
How do you wear your Kix'ies? Do you prefer to show the band or cover it up with a dress?
Tuesday, January 28, 2014
We all love the Grammys because we love the music and the artists behind it. But how can we not be excited about the fashion portion of it as well?! I mean, watching the celebrities arrive and strut their stuff down the Red Carpet is just as exciting as seeing who wins and what outrageous performances occur during the show.
While watching the Red Carpet prior to the show starting, I noticed that there were all types of different styles and colors yet they seemed to somewhat repeat themselves. Sheer fabric was HUGE this year; some of my favorite celebrities wearing this style included:
and seriously… how cute is her bump?!
And another favorite look of mine, old Hollywood glam; loving these looks by:
These ladies looked stunning in red as did Pink and Tamar Braxton.
Everyone seemed to be buzzing over Taylor Swift and Katy Perry but I'm not sold on the dresses; but I do love both of those ladies and their music and both of their performances were two of my favorites.
And I'd have to give best dressed male to Macklemore and Ryan Lewis or Robin Thicke;
And worst dressed? Don't even get me started on that but I would have to say my top picks were Madonna and Paris Hilton. There were a few artists and guests showing way too much skin (or grills?) and it just looked super tacky and inappropriate for such a classy event.
What were your favorite looks and trends?!
Saturday, January 25, 2014
Ahh, spring is right around the corner and we all know what that means… SPRING FASHION! Although trends may change from season to season, we can always count on one thing staying the same: bright colors. After the winter we've had this year, no matter where you are in the country, it's refreshing to know that soon enough, we will be head to toe in florals, pastels, and light and airy clothing.
With spring on the mind, I just had to share these adorable Papyrus notecards, perfect for the fashionista. Everyone loves to receive "fun mail" and with the constant use of the internet and technology, there's nothing better than opening your mailbox to find one of these gems addressed with your name on it.
Whether you're looking for thank you cards, birthday cards, blank note cards, etc, Papyrus has the cutest cards and stationary for anyone you can possibly think of.
How adorable are these Shoes and Purses Assorted Notecards?!
Who wouldn't smile when opening one of these adorable cards? They literally have a card for every occasion you can possibly think of. And my favorite? The blank cards that you can write your own message and tailor to any occasion you need to!
Every girl could use a little glitter and sparkle in their life so when you can't deliver the real deal, these adorable cards are the next best thing!
As Coco Chanel once said, every girl should be two things; classy and fabulous. And these cards just scream that :) Happy almost spring!
Friday, December 13, 2013
Pantone recently named their 2104 color of the year: Radiant Orchid. “An enchanting harmony of fuchsia, purple and pink undertones, Radiant Orchid inspires confidence and emanates great joy, love and health. It is a captivating purple, one that draws you in with its beguiling charm” said Leatrice Eiseman, executive director of the Pantone Color Institute®.
The color of the year selection requires careful consideration and, to arrive at the selection, Pantone quite literally combs the world looking for color influences. This can include the entertainment industry and films that are in production, traveling art collections, hot new artists, popular travel destinations and other socio-economic conditions. Influences may also stem from technology, availability of new textures and effects that impact color, and even upcoming sports events that capture worldwide attention. Once the color is released, you can be sure to see its influence throughout 2014. Fashionista's worldwide will undoubtedly be adding some Radiant Orchid pieces to your wardrobe collection.
I absolutely love this color and couldn't wait to shop it for it. If you're like me and want to shop Radiant Orchid now, here are some of my favorite pieces that are available immediately.
1. The Samra Two Tone Cap Toe With Bow Flat from Yosi Samra. One pretty little bow makes all the difference. This Samara Ballet Flat is chic and wholly feminine, thanks to that one tiny detail. Retails for $84.00 and is available online.
2. Nico Mid-Rise Super Skinny Jean for Women from Hudson. The Nico features a second skin silhouette, 30” inseam that hits just above the ankle, and a mid-rise to sit a little higher on the waist for comfortable fit. Inspired by the luxe lifestyle of Jetsetters and carefree vibe of Gypsies, we bring you Grey Gypset, a stand-out bohemian print with a pop of color throughout. You'll definitely find hits of Radiant Orchid in this exciting pattern. Retails for $198.00 on HudsonJeans.com.
3. Kari Gran Tinted Lip Whip. A perfect everyday lip balm that complements the Kari Gran skin care system, the Lip Whip contains a soothing combination of ingredients. Handy in the purse, in the car or on the night stand, Lip Whip is beautiful alone or paired with lipstick and gives lips a sensual, glossy, moisturizing boost. Available in Peppermint and Cinnamon-Pimenta Berry. Lip Whip is packaged in petite screw top pots. Available online for $15.00.
4. The Together in Orchid Watch from Modify Watches. The Together in Orchid comes with one Together watch face and one Orchid strap. The watch face is removable so that you can mix-and-match faces and straps of all styles from your Modify collection. The strap is made from a soft and comfortable silicone material; the face has a stainless steel back and is scratch resistant. Retails for $45.00 and is available online.
5. The PINCH Provisions Minimerency Kit for Her in purple. Her contains 17 must-haves: hairspray, clear nail polish, nail polish remover, emery board, lip balm, earring backs, clear elastics, mending kit, safety pin, Shemergency® tape, stain remover, deodorant towelette, pain reliever, tampon, breath freshener, dental floss, and an adhesive bandage. It retails for $13 and is sold online.
6. Papyrus Greeting Cards. My favorite is this Wood Laser-Cut Silhouette with Painterly Flowers.
A laser-cut wood silhouette design is layered over a watercolor-floral illustration accented with purple glitter on this lovely blank card. Retails for $7.95 available online and select designs available at Target stores.
7. Flower Beauty Sheer Up Lip Tint in Airy Orchid. From celebrity Drew Barrymore's cosmetic line, this chubby lip product is a pampering balm and sheer pigment lipstick all in one. It goes on smooth and has a high-shine gloss. Retails for $7.98 in Walmart stores or on Walmart.com.
8. Sky Pyramid Stud Earrings from Prima Donna. Reach for the sky with these jewel stone studs packing a knockout punch of style. Available online for just $5.99.