Fashion, Beauty, Celebrities, Events + Things We Love




Sunday, January 6, 2013

Kacie Boguski- Guest Blog Post on NW Beauty Mag

We wanted to write a quick and public Thank You to Kacie Boguski for her really great guest blog post on NW Beauty Magazine, "A New Year- A New You From The Inside-Out". Great job!


Guest Post From Kacie Boguski: A New Year, A New You… From the Inside- OUT

MAILE CABRAL JANUARY 5, 2013 COMMENTS OFF
Guest Post From Kacie Boguski: A New Year, A New You… From the Inside- OUT
Kacie’s Green Smoothie
As 2013 has kicked off I can already tell that it is going to be the BEST yet and a busy one at that.  I’ve made it my resolution to stay healthy from the inside so that it shows on the outside to ensure that my confidence is always at its best.
To do this, I’m starting from the inside every morning! I’ve made it my goal to start the day with a prayer to God asking him for guidance and strength.  Then I’ll charge up with my “Green Smoothie.” What you put in your body shows on the outside! I want my skin to be healthy and shine (“bright like a diamond”). I fire up the Magic Bullet to get the job done.

Green Smoothie
1/2 frozen banana
3 cups of Kale
6-8 oz. of Coconut water (depending on consistancy you prefer)
Blend all ingredients together and enjoy!  If you need a little more flavor add in a dash of cinnamon! Does the trick every time!
I also think its important to get in as much exercise as possible, but with a hectic schedule everyday this can sometimes make it to the bottom of the list.  I’ve made it a point to park a little farther from the office everyday to get a few extra steps in, good for the soul and the waist line, and then attend Pilates 3 days a week and Spin class 2 days a week.  Anything else on top of that is just icing on the cake!
Two of the three components are taken care of, now we need to work on the outside, which with combining with the others will make this the most balanced year to date.  I’m adding a few things to my beauty regimen this year! And they all begin with teeth whitening! I was so excited to get my whitening trays this year and to use my Philips Zoom white formula. BUT this can be pricy, so the alternative that I’ve found as equally effective is Crest 3D White Whitestrips Advanced Vivid. No matter what, you can be confident everyday with a pearly white smile, make-up or not!
The next thing you will find in my daily routine is the Rodan & Fields Anti-Age Regimen! I don’t think you’re ever to young to start taking care of your skin. It’s easier to prevent wrinkles, than try and reverse them!
In 4 easy steps twice a day, you will see amazing results.  And incase you thought Rodan & Fields sounded familiar, you would be correct.  They’re the doctors that created ProActive, so you know they’re trustworthy!
And finally, after I’ve gotten my skin and teeth taken care of, the last thing that always makes me feel a little more special are false eyelashes!  The confidence boost they give me is amazing.  Some days you just need that little bit of VOLA! On those days I throw on e.l.f. Dramatic Eyelashes. They’re only $1! And apply them with Duo Eyelash Adhesive!
I hope that a few of these tips help you make 2013 the best year yet! Start from the inside out and everyday will be your best day!
-Kacie B.
Special Thank You to Kacie B. For This Article!



No comments:

Post a Comment