Fashion, Beauty, Celebrities, Events + Things We Love




Sunday, March 10, 2013

Pocomaru Makes Your Accessories Look Like A Luxury Handbag


Do you want a way to accessorize your smart accessories, and still have a chic, sophisticated look?    Pocomaru, fashion's leading retailer of Apple product accessories, iPhone casers, iPad cases and geek chic has solutions for you!

CEM founder, Maile Cabral modelled the The Moonrise Black LightiPad Case which is a one of a kind piece, reminiscent of something you would see from Dior. It has a look that's so sophisticated, it will have your iPad looking like a luxury handbag. Made of sumptuous black lambskin leather, the iPad case was inspired by Cannage, an elegant stitching that traces back to 18th-century French design. The regal look of the stitchwork combines with a modern design that makes this iPad case built to last. Waterproof, the case is outfitted with a magnet cover that will instantly put your iPad to sleep when you close it, and the magnetic catch ensures the case stays firmly shut wherever you go. Designed for multiple-viewing angles, this luxurious, high fashion case is available for the iPad 2 and third generation iPads.

Pocomaru recently featured me in a campaign.  Here's a little bit about what Pocomaru asked me during my feature shoot:

So tell us, what do you do? "I am a publicist and marketing maven. I have so many roles and tasks its hard to pin down just one. My main goal is to find out what a client or brands needs are and fulfill them. I always over deliver and go above and beyond to make sure our clients are happy."


What is your fashion style? "I am a professional 100% of the time. Too many people know me so I can’t risk wearing some skimpy club dress or something crazy. I like dresses because they are easy to throw on and often can go from day to happy hour to evening date very easily. My heel height changes through the day as well. I’ll often start the day in flats, switch the small heels, and end the evening in high heels."


What are your hobbies: "I love to read and I love to write. My biggest hobby is blogging and freelance writing for several publications. Writing is my art. Some people dance, some people paint… I write."


What is your mail goal in life? "My goal is to do a great job and know that at the end of the day, I did the best job possible. It makes me incredibly happy when a client says, “Wow! Great job.” Their happiness makes me happy."


What is your dream of career? "I’m doing it! Working in marketing and PR is where I belong and I’m doing that with CEM. I have a business partner, Kassie Edwards, that balances me out and is extremely encouraging in everything I do."


Anything you want to promote: "I’ve found a niche in celebrity gifting and partnerships. If a brand wants to get something infront of or on a celebrity, I’m your girl!"

Why do you like Pocomaru: "It is so fun and original. I lived I Japan for several years and I miss how personalized everyone’s cell phones were with key chains, stickers, cases and more. Everything was original and an expression of who you are. I feel like I can express myself and my style with Pocomaru’s accessories!"


I just loved shooting with Pocomaru and I am obsessed with their quilted iPad covers. Ironically, if you have a larger paper day planner like I do, you can actually use this for your day planner as well! If you take a look at their website, tweet me @MailePRMedia and tell me what your favorite piece is and hashtag #PocomaruStyle.




1 comment: