Fashion, Beauty, Celebrities, Events + Things We Love




Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday Afternoon Brunch Style With Lulu's + Ariel Gordon Jewelry


After attending @Lucky Magazine's LuckyFABB in Beverly Hills, CA, I received so many great offers and products. Two of my favorite's were for gift cards, to order pieces that I liked of my choice.  I'm a pretty casual gal, especially on Sunday's so I selected some basic pieces. Here's what I got.



Line of the Times Mint and White Striped Top, $28, Lulus.com


Ariel Gordon Silk Woven Bracelet in Aqua.  $115, available by CLICKING HERE.

The rest of my outfit are not from pieces I got from LuckyFABB.  However, if you are curious what they are, here's where you can get them.

Jeans: 1961 Brand from Neiman Marcus
Shoes: Ted Baker London Nude Flat Nordstrom 
Purse: Michael Kors, $348 available at Nordstrom and Zappos.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment